I have to admit; this is a little embarrassing for me to show the color of my teeth before they were whitened. However, this is a blog about my life and my teeth are a huge part of my life so here goes. Take a look at my smile before and after Smile Brilliant. What a difference!
Before using Smile Brilliant
After using Smile Brilliant
Growing up I was a sugar fiend! I LOVED candy: Skittles, Sour Patches Kids, Starbursts, and chocolates! I lived to eat candy! However, I wasn’t the best at brushing and flossing, which led to more dental office visits than I’d like to admit. With cavities, root canals, braces, and retainers as financial burdens for my parents, and then later mine, as an adult, I had no time or money to think about whitening my teeth! And tooth whitening was and still can be very expensive.
Now, let’s fast-forward to my early twenties, thousands of dollar spent on dental care with no dental insurance. I was right up to the point where sugarless gum was my new go-to candy of choice. This is when I tried whitening strips I purchased for around $40. I remember using the system for 5 days and my teeth being pretty white afterwards. However, I also remember the burning-like sensation on my sensitive teeth during the whitening process. Not cool but beauty is pain right? Nope, not always! Not with the Smile Brilliant whitening system. No burning sensation with this kit. And, no messy strips either with personalized custom fitted whitening trays that were designed to fit my mouth just right! I know sensitive teeth can be a pain though, so if you struggle with sensitive teeth then you might want to check out something like this mi paste strawberry as this can help you with your teeth.
Keep reading below as I take you through my whitening journey with Smile Brilliant.
Let’s get ready to whiten!
Follow the simple directions that come with the kit.
First step: Making the upper and lower dental impressions
- Brush and floss teeth.
- Mix impression material: catalyst & base paste.
- Place mixed putty in tray.
- Make upper impression and then make lower impression.
- Let impressions sit and dry for no less than 30 minutes.
- Mail impressions to the lab in pre-paid envelope located in each kit.
- Allow about a week for your clear molds (custom fitted trays for your teeth) to return.
Second step: The whitening process
- Brush teeth with water only and floss.
- Whiten for 45 minutes to 3 hours by applying a thin ribbon of teeth whitening gel along front, outer surface of top and bottom trays.
- Brush teeth with toothpaste; then,
- Desensitize by applying a thin ribbon of desensitizing gel along front, outer surface of top and bottom trays and place on teeth for 15-20 minutes.
That’s it! I whitened my teeth every night for 45 minutes, just before bed, for 14 days and I am very happy with the results! Now, you can whiten any time of day, it’s just recommended that you refrain from eating and drinking for a minimum of 30 minutes afterwards. I will use Smile Brilliant again! Great product at an affordable price and best of all no burning sensation for my sensitive teeth!
Are you interested in clearing unwanted stains from your smile by using your own personalized teeth whitening kit at home?
Enter to win your own Smile Brilliant whitening kit Select the link and submit your name and email address to be entered into the giveaway. The winner will be selected and contacted via email in just 2 weeks. The giveaway is for a $139 credit and is open to USA, UK, Canada, and Australia.