My name is Breena Blake. Welcome to my blog, More Better Blues. If you love denim, this is the place for you. I will be sharing fashion tips, interior design projects and almost any and everything in the realm of denim and DIY
A bit about me:
- I love denim and I love all things DIY.
- I’ve worked as a wardrobe stylist and as a costumer in the television and film industry for more than a decade, the majority of which was spent in the uber creative, fast, mean streets of New York City.
- I am mom to a handsome young boy named August Blake. So of course he will be featured throughout this blog 🙂
- I am married to an Army soldier named Jonathan. We met in middle school and linked up through FB about 8 years ago. (The true story is he found me on FB, starting sending me messages and fell in love with me, haha–my sweet stalker husband). He’s a great sport about my on again, off again household projects and is always ready (mostly) to participate in my favorite DIY holiday–Halloween.
- I am an avid thrift stores shopper.
- I’m pretty good at crafts and DIYs.
- I take Halloween very seriously.
- I believe Beyoncé is one of the hardest working entertainers who has ever lived. That’s just my opinion!