My name is Breena Blake. Welcome to my blog, More Better Blues. If you love denim, this is the place for you. I will be sharing fashion tips, interior design projects and almost any and everything in the realm of denim and DIY
A bit about me:
- I love denim and I love all things DIY.
- I’ve worked as a wardrobe stylist and as a costumer in the television and film industry for more than a decade, the majority of which was spent in the uber creative, fast, mean streets of New York City.
- I became a mom this year to a beautiful baby boy named August Blake. So of course he will be featured throughout this blog 🙂
- I am married to an Army soldier *que Destiny’s Child* named Jonathan. We met in middle school and linked up through FB about 8 years ago. (The true story is he found me on FB, starting sending me messages and fell in love with me, haha–my sweet stalker husband). He’s a great sport about my on again, off again household projects and is always ready (mostly) to participate in my favorite DIY holiday–Halloween.
- I currently live in North Carolina. Fayetteville to be exact. Also known as Fayettenam and The ‘Ville’. Shout out to J. Cole, Fayetteville’s only celebrity. One very interesting fact about Fayetteville is it’s illegal to hold more than two bingo sessions a week or hold a single bingo session longer than five hours. Not that interesting right? But really, why…?
- I am an advid thrift stores shopper.
- I’m pretty good at crafts and DIYs.
- I take Halloween very seriously.
- I believe Beyoncé is one of the hardest working entertainers who has ever lived. That’s just my opinion!